The PD764 Precision Directivity™ loudspeaker provides high-impact sound reinforcement at throw distances that are beyond the reach of single-driver designs.
The PD764 may be used in clusters with other PD family modules or singly as part of a distributed system.
- 60° by 40° Coverage Pattern – symmetrical frontal dimensions allow horizontal or vertical orientation within an array
- IFS™ Interference Free Summation dual HF driver module eliminates destructive interference and increases output by 6 dB
- Dual 8" horn loaded cone midfrequency drivers provide 6 dB greater output than traditional designs
- Pattern control maintained to below 400 Hz
- Co-axial mid/high-frequency module layout improves midfrequency array ability and minimizes size
- Integrated rigging system simplifies array design and construction
Click Here to return to previous page