The eM100 G3 dual diversity uhf wireless receiver features wireless sync to link up any G3 transmitter with the unit, and a built-in Ethernet port for remote PC monitoring and setup with Sennheiser Wireless System Manager software.
In addition, it has a large backlit graphic display where receiver and transmitter information can be easily seen even on the darkest of stages.
- Ethernet port for PC management
- RF frequency range 516~865MHz
- 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Rack mount included
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- 4-step battery status display, also transmitted to receiver
- Mute function for the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
Click Here to return to previous page